“Maxum Consulting Promotion” Competition Terms & Conditions – Christmas Campaign
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Maxum Consulting Promotion (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of the Competition is Maxum Consulting Pty Ltd (ABN 43 607 478 553) of Level 6, 10 Help Street, Chatswood, NSW 2067, Phone: 02 9911 4018, Email: email@example.com (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to NSW, TAS, ACT, QLD, WA, VIC, NT and New Zealand registered businesses. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, government departments and bodies and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. For the purposes of this Competition, an assignment means any temporary, contracting or permanent recruitment service offered by Maxum Consulting.
A minimum 5 days temporary or contracting assignment in total during the promotion period must be booked in order to be eligible for any prizes.
5. The Competition opens at 9am AEST on 15th of September 2016 and final entries close at 5pm AEDST on 30th of November 2016 (“Competition Period”).
6. To receive an automatic entry into the prize draw, you must use any of Maxum Consulting’s recruitment services and have the total invoice amount paid within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
If full payment is not received within this timeframe, you will not be eligible for entry into the promotion unless at the discretion of the Directors of maxum Consulting.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Only one (1) entry per assignment is permitted. If you have multiple assignments during the promotional period then you will receive that amount of entries ie: if you have 4 assignments during the period then you will receive 4 entries.
9. There will be four (5) prizes awarded, all drawn at 10am on the 5th of December 2016 at Maxum Consulting’s offices located at Level 6, 10 Help Street Chatswood, NSW 2016.
10. The winners will be notified by phone call and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names may be published online at www.maxumconsulting.com.au/promo.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Each valid entry drawn Draw will win a $500 VISA gift card (“Gift Card)”.
13. Gift Cards are redeemable for goods and/or services from participating businesses in Australia and New Zealand. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the Issuer and including those specified on the Gift Card and in these Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Gift Card are not included.
14. Persons agree to these Terms at the time of purchase of a Gift Card or where persons redeem or attempt to redeem a Gift Card with a participating business.
15. Gift Cards hold no value unless activated in the Issuer’s gift card system (“System”). After activation, gift card holders are responsible for the use and safety of the Gift Card.
16. Gift Cards expire 12 months from date of issue and are not reissued on expiry. Any balance remaining on a Gift Card will not be redeemable after expiry.
17. On presentation of a Gift Card, the Issuer will procure the business to provide credit up to the value or balance of the Gift Card as identified on the System, against the purchase price due to the business. If the purchase price exceeds the value or balance of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given for any unused balance and any balance of the Gift Card may only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
18. Gift Card balance, transaction history and expiry date may be verified by visiting the applicable VISA Gift Card website located on your gift card.
19. Gift Card bearers may be required to provide satisfactory proof of identity.
21. The Issuer reserves the right to amend the Gift Card Terms at any time without notice.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Issuer and business and their related entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under the Gift Card Terms, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
23. The Gift Card Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales will apply where there is any dispute.
24. Any complaints or enquiries about any goods or services purchased with a Gift Card may be resolved with the business where the goods or services were purchased.
25. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
26. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. Total prize pool value is up to $2,500. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, refundable, negotiable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
28. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16th January 2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their names, if applicable, will be published online at www.maxumconsulting.com.au/promo.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.